I applied at Amdocs from their website for the post of Graduate Software Engineer Trainee-2018. The first round was online test at Amcat from home.It was web camera monitored.Then I was called for Interview at Amdocs Gurgaon.The resutl of the second rounnd was still not declared so I cant tell you about Round 3 which is basically HR round.
Round 1: It was based on Amcat comprising of Aptitude, Logical and Reasoning, English, Technical (Based on C, Unix, and DBMS)and coding round (Comprising of 2 coding questions based on language you select before start of test).
Round 2: It was technical interview round.There were two interviews friendly in nature.It was a kind of interview where selection doesnt matters, you get to learn about your drawbacks that to in a positive way.So the inteview was based on the following:
- Data Structure
- Computer Networks
- Operating System
The major questions were from Java and Data Structure and from rest of the topics there were basic questions.
1) Difference between ArrayList & List and LinkedList & List
2)Collection in Java
4)Code to print the first non repeating character in a string.
5)Code for explaination of Runtime and Compile Time polymorphism and need of both.
6)How abstraction can be achieved and difference between interface and abstract class.
1)Code for insertion of node in linked list.
2)Traversal of tree.
3)Which is better array or Linked List and which data structure will you prefer between both if you need to maitain a record of 100 names.
1)OSI Model with explanation of each level.
2)Protocols in each level of OSI model
3)Differenc between TCP/UDP
4)Difference between ipv4 and ipv6 and use of ipv6.
5)Difference between http and https
1)Primary Forien Key
3)Normal Forms and their practical usage.
1)How to change current directory
2)Use of chmod command
3)What is ssh
1)What are threads.
2)Which is better Multiprocessig or Multithreading.
Just go through the given topics it would be enough for the interview.
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Libsys interview Experience (On Campus Programming Trainee)-2018
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.