Amdocs visited our campus recently and there was a written test followed by a technical interview and HR round.
Written test included questins from SQL, UNIX, C programming, Logical Reasoning, Apitude test, C program to check if a string is Palindrome or not.There were total 51 questions and 2 Hrs time to complete them.
Approx 35 students cleared the Written Test.
Then it was the time to appear for the Interview.
Round 1:Technical Interview.
This round was a little different from the other experiences shared by fellow geeks.
They made batches of 7 students and gave them the task of writing a program. (For one Group: the program was to reverse a given string in the pairs of 3, (abcde= cbaed), other condition was to not touch the special characters(?, *), ( eg: a*c?*d == c*a?*d). They gave us 10 mins to come up with the solution. The invigilator was super helpful and explained the problem with a detailed example.
Then he called us one by one, and asked to explain the solution, along with some basic questions about why you followed this approach and some questions from C++/JAVA. They also asked a puzzle and discussed about the approach followed to solve it.
16 students passed that round.
Round 2:HR Interview
HR interview was an interesting one with lots of questions about future plans and Why Amdocs and location preference etc. It went smooth for most of the students.
After about 2 Hrs, the result was announced and 15 students got selected.
They distributed the offer letters there after and gave a brief talk about the next steps in the journey and how to utilize this one year to improve your communication and technical skills.
It was a great experience overall.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Applied through website
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Amdocs Interview Experience
- Amdocs Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.