Round 1(Online Test):
DURATION: 90 mins
Basic Computer science related questions related to:
- Java (OOPs Concepts)
- C/C++ (Pointers)
- SQL (Mainly JOINs and Normalizations)
- Output questions
- 1 Coding Question(Reverse the given number)
Few basic questions were also from Verbal(Paragraph based), Quant & Reasoning.
Round 2(Technical Interview):
DURATION: 30-45 mins
- Formal Introduction(Name, Education, Area of Interest)
- Asked me about my low CGPA in Engineering ( He told its look very odd to see your current CGPA as you have got 10 CGPA in 10th, 94.6% in 12th and just 7.62 CGPA in engineering)
- Tell me about your internship.
- Difference between JSON, CSV and XML.
- What is a private constructor?
- About different HTTP methods
- Asked me to write a GET and POST request in any language or framework.
- Design an API to which returns the current Petrol and Diesel price.
- What are the different types of JOINS in DBMS?
- Write a SQL query to find the second maximum element from a table.
- Write and explain any sorting algorithm.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Note: Interview questions highly depends on what you write in your resume.
Round 3(HR Interview):
DURATION: 10-15 mins
- InFormal Introduction(Name, Father’s Name, Father’s occupation, etc)
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- About the biggest achievement of your life till now.
- About plans for higher studies.
- Lastly, he asked why there is “Friday” in your email ID. (My email id is like email@example.com) 🙂
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | Set 2 ( Associate Software Engineer )
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Sabre Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Associate software developer)
- Sabre Interview Experience for Associate Software Developer
- Oracle On Campus Interview Experience for Associate Solution Engineer
- Sabre Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Developer)
- Boomerang Commerce Interview Experience | Set 2 (Associate Software Developer 1)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 63 (OFSS for Associate Application Developer and Associate Consultant Developer)
- PeopleStrong Interview | On-Campus For Associate Software Engineer
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.