I applied to amdocs on the website. Then i get the test link on my email id.
Round 1: ONLINE EXAM
First round was Online Exam which is consist of aptitude and automata section(Technical). It was AMCAT test.
In Aptitude the questions was easy based on topics like:
- profit loss
- ratio propotion
Logical questions was based on:
- Blood relation
Round 2: Technical Interview
After Clearing the test, I get the call from Amdocs for the interview.
2nd Round was technical Round. They Asked questions from various subjects
- Data Structure
They told to write the codes for various scenarios, easiest i remember are binary search, factorial. Also proper OOP concepts are important to be known. Also the basic concepts of each programming languages are important.
for SQL they asked in depth, from basic to complex queries.
For Unix some commands they asked.
Round 3: Technical Interview
It was managerial Interview, they asked me from my resume, Final year Project.
Asked on SQL and UNIX and Java only.
Manager was impressed as i had mentioned in resume that, more than 8 programming languages in which i am perfect.
After These 3 rounds, I get Call from HR department for Final Round.
Round 4: HR Interview
It was just formality. Basic questions asked like hobbies, why amdocs?, strengths, etc.
And Finally i get selected in Amdocs on 7th June 2018.
I get Offer Letter on the Next Day!!!!! 🙂
- Amdocs Interview Experience
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus for Software Engineering Associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus Software Engineering Associate)
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- Amdocs Interview Experience for Associate Software Engineer | Pool Campus at NIT Silchar | NIT Agartala | August 2019
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.