Vue.js Introduction & Installation
Installation of VueJS: The VueJs can be used in three different ways those are listed below:
- Directly included CDN file.
- Install through the npm.
- By CLI use VueJS
Directly include CDN file: You need to download the VueJS Development Version and Production Version then include it in the script tag.
- For learning purpose, you can use below script(with the specific version):
- For production purpose, you can use below script:
- For ES modules compatible, use below script:
import Vue from ‘https://email@example.com/dist/vue.esm.browser.js'</script>
Install through the npm: Before applying this procedure you must have installed npm, to check npm installed or not run the below command:
If not, you can install that through node.js installation procedure for:
- Installation of Node.js on Windows
- Installation of Node.js on Linux
Now you are ready to install the VueJS, to do so run the below command. It will install the most updated stable version of VueJS.
npm install vue
Using CLI: Open your terminal or command prompt and run the below command.
npm install -g @vue/cli;
Let’s create a project through CLI:
- Step 1: Run the below command to create the project.
vue create myproject
- Step 2: Now get into the myproject folder by using below command.
- Step 3: Run the below command to run locally your project.
npm run dev
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...