AngularJS: AngularJS is an open-source framework for making dynamic web applications. It is maintained by Google developers. It is suitable for cross-platform mobile development and Enterprise applications.
Features of AngularJS:
- Deep Linking: It permits you to encode the condition of application in the URL so that it can be bookmarked.
- Services: It comes with many built-in services.
- Filters: It filters data array with respect to the parameters before it reaches the view.
Features of VueJS:
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Different approaches are provided in VueJS to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Directives: VueJS has built-in directives that are utilized to perform different activities on the frontend. Example v-else, v-show, v-on, etc.
|AngularJS is an open source framework for the client side.||VueJS is an open source framework and progressive for building user interfaces.|
|It was released in February 2012( originally developed in 2008-2009 ).||It was released in February 2014.|
|Suitable for making large scale applications.||Suitable for making single-page applications.|
|Projects developed in Angular JS can’t be changed over to Angular 2 because of core contrasts.||It has Backward compatibility.|
|It is based on MVC (Model View Controller).||It is based on Virtual DOM (Document Object Model).|
|Fast and average pace for front-end development.||Lighter and faster than AngularJS.|
|Used by Google, Forbes, etc.||Used by Alibaba, GitLab, etc.|
|Not excessively simple to begin working with other existing projects.||Can be effectively converged with different projects with no issues.|
|It is already highly well known.||It’s Popularity is increasing.|
Note: VueJS is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of AngularJS, it is good at single page application also good at smaller application, but there is a huge competition between VueJS and AngularJS.
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Difference between Angular and AngularJS
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Difference between ng-container and ng-template in AngularJS
- What's the difference between ng-pristine and ng-dirty in AngularJS?
- Difference between declarations and entryComponents in AngularJS
- What is the difference between $watch and $observe in AngularJS ?
- What is the Difference between Constructor and ngOnInit in AngularJS ?
- Difference between Template and TemplateURL in AngularJS
- Difference between Directive and Component in AngularJS
- AngularJS and W3.CSS
- AngularJS | API
- AngularJS | Controllers
- Paging in AngularJS
- AngularJS | Services
- AngularJS | Scope
- AngularJS | ng-app Directive
- AngularJS | Tables
- AngularJS | Includes
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.