AngularJS: AngularJS is an open-source framework for making dynamic web applications. It is maintained by Google developers. It is suitable for cross-platform mobile development and Enterprise applications.
Features of AngularJS:
- Deep Linking: It permits you to encode the condition of application in the URL so that it can be bookmarked.
- Services: It comes with many built-in services.
- Filters: It filters data array with respect to the parameters before it reaches the view.
- Architecture: It has an MVC ( Model – view – controller ) architecture.
Features of VueJS:
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Different approaches are provided in VueJS to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Directives: VueJS has built-in directives that are utilized to perform different activities on the frontend. Example v-else, v-show, v-on, etc.
- Architecture: It has MVVM ( Model -view – viewmodel) architecture.
Note: VueJS is a great framework it has many improvements in terms of AngularJS, it is good at single page application also good at smaller application, but there is a huge competition between VueJS and AngularJS.