What is ReactJS?
Features of ReactJS:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
What is Vue.js?
Features of Vue.js:
- Adaptability: It gives bother free migration, basic and efficient structure.
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Various methodologies are given in Vue.js to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Detailed Documentation: It gives a simple learning curve through the point by point documentation.
|React JS||Vue JS|
|It was released on May 2013.||It was released on February 2014.|
|It is used to develop interactive web applications as well as mobile applications.||It is used to develop web-based applications.|
|Speed is normal.||It is faster and smoother.|
|It is backed by Facebook.||It is backed by Laravel and Alibaba.|
|In React JS State Management Library is called MobX.||In Vue JS State Management Library is called VueX.|
|Used by PayPal, Netflix, Airbnb, Instagram, etc.||Used by Alibaba, GitLab, Trustpilot, etc.|
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- Adding Filters in VueJS
- Difference between Angular 5 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 2 and ReactJS
- Difference between Angular 4 and ReactJS
- Difference between Reactjs and Nodejs
- ReactJS | Importing and Exporting
- ReactJS | Basics of ES, Babel and npm
- ReactJS | AJAX and API
- How to get the height and width of an Image using ReactJS?
- How to zoom-in and zoom-out image using ReactJS?
- ReactJS | Introduction to JSX
- ReactJS | ReactDOM
- ReactJS | Rendering Elements
- ReactJS | Components
- ReactJS | Components - Set 2
- ReactJS | State in React
- ReactJS | Lifecycle of Components
- ReactJS | Props - Set 1
- ReactJS | Implementing State & Lifecycle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : bunnyram19