What is ReactJS?
Features of ReactJS:
- Scalability: It is reasonable for enormous scale applications because of its adaptable structure and scalability.
- Code Reusability: It enables the developers to reuse the code components of different levels while working on the project.
What is Vue.js?
Features of Vue.js:
- Adaptability: It gives bother free migration, basic and efficient structure.
- Components: They help in creating custom elements that can be reused in HTML.
- Transition: Various methodologies are given in Vue.js to apply a transition to HTML components when they are included or expelled from the DOM.
- Detailed Documentation: It gives a simple learning curve through the point by point documentation.
|React JS||Vue JS|
|It was released on May 2013.||It was released on February 2014.|
|It is used to develop interactive web applications as well as mobile applications.||It is used to develop web-based applications.|
|Speed is normal.||It is faster and smoother.|
|It is backed by Facebook.||It is backed by Laravel and Alibaba.|
|In React JS State Management Library is called MobX.||In Vue JS State Management Library is called VueX.|
|Used by PayPal, Netflix, Airbnb, Instagram, etc.||Used by Alibaba, GitLab, Trustpilot, etc.|
- Difference between VueJS and AngularJS
- ReactJS | forms
- ReactJS | Introduction to JSX
- ReactJS | Props - Set 2
- ReactJS | ReactDOM
- ReactJS | Virtual DOM
- ReactJS | Components
- ReactJS | Components - Set 2
- EmberJS vs ReactJS
- ReactJS | Lists
- ReactJS | Keys
- ReactJS | Props - Set 1
- ReactJS | Using Babel
- ReactJS | Refs
- ReactJS | Fragments
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.