Vue.js | Introduction & Installation
Installation of VueJS: The VueJs can be used in three different ways those are listed below:
- Directly included CDN file.
- Install through the npm.
- By CLI use VueJS
- For learning purpose, you can use below script(with the specific version):
- For production purpose, you can use below script:
- For ES modules compatible, use below script:
import Vue from ‘https://firstname.lastname@example.org/dist/vue.esm.browser.js'</script>
Install through the npm: Before applying this procedure you must have installed npm, to check npm installed or not run the below command:
If not, you can install that through node.js installation procedure for:
Now you are ready to install the VueJS, to do so run the below command. It will install the most updated stable version of VueJS.
npm install vue
By CLI use VueJS: Open your terminal or command prompt and run the below command.
npm install --global vue-cli
Let’s create a project through webpack:
- Step 1: Run the below command to create the project.
vue init webpack myproject
- Step 2: Now get into the myproject folder by using below command.
- Step 3: Run the below command to run locally your project.
npm run dev