Teradata visited our campus for recruitment for Software Engineer role.
The first round comprised of 20 MCQ questions(45 minutes) including programming logic and technical quiz on hackerearth platform.
The technical part had questions from compiler design, computer organization, operating systems and algorithms.
I would suggest doing quizzes from geeksforgeeks to get in touch with all concepts of C and other subjects.
Tips: Solve the questions with a calm mind. Don’t stress yourself during the test because you have 45 minutes to solve 20 questions.
After the first round, 14 students were selected for the next round.
Round-2 (DS Interview)
A brief discussion on my internship which was based on Machine learning.
A few machine learning algorithms.
DS based problem solving:
- mth element from the end in a single linked list. click here!
- Find the first character in the string which doesn’t appear again in the same string. click here!
- Given values of two values n1 and n2 in a Binary Search Tree, find the Lowest Common Ancestor (LCA). You may assume that both the values exist in the tree. click here!
Round-3 (Problem Solving Round)
A discussion on work at internships.
A discussion on Java and OOP concepts.
Problem Solving Questions:
- Check if a given string is a palindrome. click here!
- Given a string return all palindromic substrings. click here!
- Given a number in range(0-100000) return the number in words.Ex: 1234->one thousand two hundred and thirty four.click here!
Round-4 (Managerial Round)
Your future plan.
Any future studies plan.
Where do you see yourselves in the next 5 years?
What would your friends say about you?
Tell me something which is not in your resume.
A simple question based on files to check my problem solving approach.
Round 5 & 6 : HR
This round took place for 5 students.
Basic HR question about me and my family.
Be calm & answer politely.
After 2 weeks the final list was released and 4 (1 B.Tech, 2 IDP, 1M.Tech) students were selected.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!