I am from Uttar pradesh but pursuing b.tech in madurai in ECE stream.
MR and TR was available in skype and HR was sitting next to me.
Round 1: TCS ninja NQT held on 2 & 3 sept 2018. Contains 4 section:-
English (Fill in the blanks)
Programming Language MCQ
As I am non CS student, I was unable to solve coding section. I thought i would not pass 1st round because I attempted 10 MCQ out of them 4 was wrong but luckily i got call for interview.
You can know more about 1st round on prepinsta, faceprep etc
Round 2: Interview (5 October)
I was the first one for interview through skype. HR called me and asked
Tell me about youself.
Strength and weakness.
And handed over me to TR. TR asked questions by seeing area of interest in my resume which i uploaded in TCS website. So be good in that. MR asked about projects done by me.
They asked me basics in network analysis and antenna because i kept those as my AOI.
TR asked C language, java, data structures. Everything was basic but i didn’t mention java and DS in my resume and didn’t mention in self introduction also. But they asked that.
Products by TCS.
Why should we hire you?
If you get core company and TCS then what will you choose?
Totally my interview was average and held for 15 minutes. Try to focus on Area of interest and basic concept of java as (object, interitance etc)and C language and DS.
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience(CSE) 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018 (3 Rounds)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- TCS NINJA Interview Experience, Sept 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (CSE) 2018 (In-Details)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Ninja Interview IT 2018
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.