Round 1:TCS recruitment process through TCS Ninja Nowdays.
In Round 1 , it was aptitude +english+C MCQ bases +Coding round. Many students think in this round coding is mendatory but in real it does’t matter , because you have to clear each section one by one , if you clear all three n failed to write a code , then you will be selected for next round because weightaige of coding is not much higher.
Don’t think too much about coding round , just pass three section n you got selected for interview round.
Round 2:There r two persons taking Technical n Managerial round , they only asked to me only about my project nothing else. My Project is on Big Data , so they asked me about Big Data , it lasts only 10 minutes after that they proceed me to HR round.
Round 3:In HR round they asked me same questions like -what u know about TCS , Chairman n HR director name , willing to rellocate , strength n weakness.
After 10-12 days results declared n I got selected.
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience(CSE) 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2019
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience CSE 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience for ECE Student
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience Pune 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2018 (3 Rounds)
- TCS NINJA Interview Experience, Sept 2018
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience (CSE) 2018 (In-Details)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- TCS Ninja Interview IT 2018
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.