Lateral thinking is the most interesting test module of tcs digital hiring process.
Problem: Join all nine dots by drawing minimum number of straight lines. The straight lines must be continuous i.e. one must not lift the pen from the paper once start drawing.
Before moving towards the solution it is suggested to try it yourself first.
Solution: There can be many possible solutions to this questions.
One possible solution is:
During the test, candidates need to answer the order of traversal of the dots as if they are number from 1 to 9 in the grid, so the answer is
For TCS hiring experience and know more about TCS ninja and digital or queries regarding the process, please visit TCS Codevita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile Tests
- TCS DIGITAL PUZZLE | Lateral Thinking
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- How I cracked TCS Digital
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.