Tableau is a free software that allows user to easily create amazing and interactive visualisations and that too without any programming. Using this tool, one can simplify raw data into a much understandable form. Being easy and powerful, Tableau is a very popular data visualization tool in the Business industry.
One can connect to the authors around the world and can share their dashboards and spreadsheets on the global platform. The visualisations obtained from Tableau can be easily embedded on a website, social networks or a blog.
Prior knowledge to work on Tableau –
- Basic Computer Knowledge: How to run a given program and interact with any computer application.
- Experience with spreadsheet program
- Open to experience and learning
So, this is how easy it is to learn Tableau.
- Go to the link – https://www.tableau.com
- Go to the Products, there are four options:
- Tableau Desktop : It is a desktop software for individual use.
- Tableau Prep : It has two products – Tableau Prep Builder and Tableau Prep Conductor to build the data flow and schedule, monitor and manage the work flows across the organization.
- Tableau Server : It is more of an enterprise application.
- Tableau Online : It is a public software so anything uploaded to it is available to others who are using this software. This means that your work is no more private and confidential.
- Select Tableau Desktop > Try it for free.
- Selected the software version as per your system requirement. Download your free trial software.
- If you want to avoid trial then download Tableau Public
Now, the Tableau is installed to your system.
- Tableau Drivers - Download and Connect
- Tableau - File System
- Tableau - Connect to a data source
- Difference Between Google Data Studio vs Tableau
- Tableau - Joining data files with inconsistent labels
- Data Cleaning in Tableau
- Tableau - Join databases
- Tableau - Create Visualization
- Tableau - Adding, Renaming and duplicating worksheets
- Tableau - Displaying data in Worksheet
- Tableau - Building up a storyline
- Tableau - Split the text to columns
- Tableau - Change the summary
- Tableau - Change the order in visualisation
- Django Introduction and Installation
- Django REST Framework Installation
- Beautifulsoup Installation - Python
- Introduction and Installation of Uberi/Speechrecognition in Python
- Selenium Python Introduction and Installation
- Wand Python - Introduction and Installation
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.