When working on Tableau, one of the befits a user can have is the option and ease to connect with many different types of data sources. If the user is working on the Tableau desktop edition, then it provides built-in connectivity to the different types of data sources.
One can clearly see many different options available to the left side under the Connect section.
Here, the user can apply many different built in connectivities options –
- Excel spreadsheet
- Any text file
- PDF File
- Spatial File
- Statistical file
- SPSS or another program
The user can also connect to any other data source by connecting the driver. To connect any driver, the user needs to go to Support Page of the Tableau website and can go to Download Drivers
On the Driver Download page, the user can filter by data sources like Amazon, Google Analytics. You can choose data as per the requirement and.bit version. If the user wants to download a particular driver set, follow the instructions given over there on how to download the data and you are done.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Tableau - Connect to a data source
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Windows
- Download and Install Python 3 Latest Version
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Android
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on macOS / Mac OS X
- How to download and install Python Latest Version on Linux
- Download and install pip Latest Version
- Upload and Download files from Google Drive storage using Python
- Simple Multithreaded Download Manager in Python
- YouTube Media/Audio Download using Python | pafy
- How to download Google Images using Python
- Python | Program to download complete Youtube playlist
- Download Anything to Google Drive using Google colab
- Python | Download YouTube videos using youtube_dl module
- Python | How to download windows lock-screen wallpapers
- Download Instagram profile pic using Python
- Raise a File Download Dialog Box in Python
- Pafy - Canceling Active Download Stream
- Download Instagram Posts Using Python Selenium module
- Pytube | Python library to download youtube videos
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.