Replacing data source in Tableau
Tableau is a commercially available software used in business intelligence to visualize data interactively and understand and deal with it better. It is used for data analysis to finally help draft plans or inferences a company may need to understand themselves.
A data source in the tableau is a collection of tables which can be analyzed together as per requirement.
- Open Application
- Load dataset to be replaced
- A dialog box to load another dataset will appear
- Load data source to replace the existing one
- Again go to Data
- Select Replace Data Source
- A dialog box will appear, first enter the name of the data source to be replaced then enter the name of the data source to be replaced with.
After the replacement you may notice a red exclamation mark in front of some fields, this is the indication that these fields have no meaning or value for second data source.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!