Company name – PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
1. Verbal Ability
2. Logical Reasoning
3. Data Sufficiency
4. Data Redundancy
5. Data Interpretation
6. Quantitative Aptitude
Total time: 1 hour
Total questions: 40
The level of questions was very good. One needs to practice these topics to get through.
140 0ut of 1200 were shortlisted for further rounds.
The interviewer started off with Introduce Yourself.
I had 3 Internships in my CV so he asked me to explain the latest internship that was on AIOps at Airtel Bharti LTD.
What all Technologies have you worked on and explanation of your projects (in-depth). I had a project on Reinforcement Learning i.e Self Driving Car Game using Pytorch. What packages you used in your project and why. Then, he asked me to draw the architecture of the neural network and explain its entire working. More questioning on neural networks and my project. Then, on my Web Development project which was Online Movie Booking System. What tools I used.
Then, on Operating Systems, he asked me to draw and explain the concept of Paging and Virtual Memory. How the memory is accessed by CPU for different processes. Questions on fork() system call. What does a fork system call do? What is a system call? What does a fork system call return? What is a kernel? Monolithic vs Microkernel. Questions on threads. What is a thread? Explain with diagram and example.
Then, he switched on to DBMS. He asked me Normalization and all Normal Forms with proper explanation. 1-2 SQL Queries. What is PL/SQL? How it is different from MySQL. Any idea about SQL Injection?
Finally, he came to Data Structures. Asked me in which programming language do I code. Why choose that language. Then, what are STLs in CPP (because I answered CPP)? Functions of all the STLs you know. Give examples where would you use Hashmaps for implementation. Also, I had mentioned in my CV that I was undergoing an Internship at geeks for geeks (Technical Content Writer) and published few articles on DSA, he was impressed by that and didn’t ask much on DSA :p
The interview went for around 60-70 minutes.
70 out of 140 were shortlisted further.
Managerial Interview (Interview with the Partner of PwC)
Introduce yourself. Questions on Achievement section that I have mentioned in my CV i.e First, why I went to BITS, Pilani and second, why my team won a grant of Rupees 1 Lakh?
He was impressed and offered me an Internship then and there.
The interview went for around 20 minutes.
41 out of 70 were shortlisted further.
Introduce yourself. What is your aim in life? What are you apart from Technical? Hobbies, Interests. Why PwC? Any job location preferences. Then, he asked me if I had any questions.
The interview went for like 15-20 minutes.
Only 9 were selected for the Internship of 6 months which will be converted to Full-Time after that and 21 were selected as only FTEs.
After a day-long process, I was selected as Intern+FTE 🙂
- Sabre Interview Experience at VIT University
- Paypal Interview for Internship for Data Analytics in VIT University
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- PwC Interview Experience for Cyber Security | On-Campus 2019
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- PWC-SDC Interview Experience for SDE
- Pwc Interview Experience Virtual Hiring | 2021 Batch
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- PWC-India Internship Recruitment Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Sabre Interview Experience Associate Software Developer | VIT
- DE Shaw Summer Internship Interview Experience 2021 | On-Campus VIT Vellore
- UBS Interview Experience for SDE FTE+Internship | On-Campus VIT 2020
- American Express Interview Experience | EDA/CFR (INT+FTE) VIT 2020
- ION Group Interview Experience for Rotational product developer | VIT 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (Graduate Analyst) VIT 2020
- Navis Interview Experience ( Associate Software Engineer) VIT 2020
- Lovely Professional University Interview (Campus Placements)
- Google Interview Onsite (University Grad - 2020)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.