PWC-SDC came for on-campus placement in my college in august, 2019. There were four rounds:
Round 1: The 1st round was an online test on skillenza site, in this round there were 3 types of questions.
- 22 aptitude questions in 30 minutes(level:hard)
- 15 java MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
- 15 SQL query-based MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
After this round, around 50 students were shortlisted out of 300 and I was one of shortlisted student.
Round 2: This was a Group Discussion round and the topic got elected was VOICE is the future.
Try to be specific when you are speaking. Use self-explanatory word e.g. integration, threshold, incentives, legitimacy etc rather than explaining one fact in 4-5 words. Around 30 students got selected and I am one of them.
Round 3: It was a technical round. Questions were asked from various fields:ML, DSA, SQL, PYTHON, DBMS, JAVA, RESUME REVIEW, INTRODUCTION etc.
- Tell me about yourself.
- static keyword in java
- How to print top 3 salaries from employee table(SQL)
- Print 1-100 without using loop conditions.
- Normalization forms(DBMS)
- Print max and min elements from an array of integers
- Print the second highest element from an array
- Explain about your project based on android development.
- What is the neural network(ML)?
- Special features of python 3
I was selected for the HR round.
Round 4: It was HR round with questions totally based upon your resume/cv.
After completing all the round with self-confidence I got selected.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.