PWC-SDC came for on-campus placement in my college in august, 2019. There were four rounds:
Round 1: The 1st round was an online test on skillenza site, in this round there were 3 types of questions.
- 22 aptitude questions in 30 minutes(level:hard)
- 15 java MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
- 15 SQL query-based MCQs in 15 minutes(level:medium)
After this round, around 50 students were shortlisted out of 300 and I was one of shortlisted student.
Round 2: This was a Group Discussion round and the topic got elected was VOICE is the future.
Try to be specific when you are speaking. Use self-explanatory word e.g. integration, threshold, incentives, legitimacy etc rather than explaining one fact in 4-5 words. Around 30 students got selected and I am one of them.
Round 3: It was a technical round. Questions were asked from various fields:ML, DSA, SQL, PYTHON, DBMS, JAVA, RESUME REVIEW, INTRODUCTION etc.
- Tell me about yourself.
- static keyword in java
- How to print top 3 salaries from employee table(SQL)
- Print 1-100 without using loop conditions.
- Normalization forms(DBMS)
- Print max and min elements from an array of integers
- Print the second highest element from an array
- Explain about your project based on android development.
- What is the neural network(ML)?
- Special features of python 3
I was selected for the HR round.
Round 4: It was HR round with questions totally based upon your resume/cv.
After completing all the round with self-confidence I got selected.
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience(1.10 years experience SDE 1)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 189 (For SDE-1)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 126 (For SDE-1)
- LinkedIn Interview Experience | Set 1 (for SDE Internship)
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 129 (For SDE 1 Off-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.