Shared my resume on LinkedIn with HR. 4th round was Behavioural round.
- Design bookmyshow.
- Given inorder and post order traversals, construct the binary tree.
- Find first missing positive integer from a given array.
- Make leaves of binary tree, doubly linked list and remove from the tree.
- Reverse a linked list in following order:input: 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 -> 5 ->6
output: 1 -> 3 -> 5 -> 6 -> 4 ->2
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- PayTm Interview Experience | Set 23 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Tekion Interview Experience| For 4.5 years experienced
- Nearbuy Interview Experience | Set 4 (2 Years Experienced)
- Dunzo Interview Experience ( 4+ years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.