This was for Hyderabad location .
1.Maximize happiness problem. Given number of days and number of activities we need to maximize sum of happiness . We can not do two same activity in consecutive day. This is 2d Array with column is day number and row is activity. a[i][j] will represent doing ith activity on jth day will give you happiness say x.
This can be solved using DP table. something like :dp[i][j] = max(dp[i-1][j], dp[i+1][j, ….)
2. Given a list or may be array(upto our implementation) and some input like (type, value). for type=1 add item to left end of list and for type =2 add item to right end of array. and then there will be a query say type, index1, index 2. so for type =3 we need to return sum of index from index1 to index2. where 0 start from left end. all should be in constant time.
- Deserialize and serialize binary tree.
- Chess game design(LLD).
- Some questions on List internal implementation.
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 114 (2.5 Years Experienced for SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 | 3+ years Experienced
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2 (3 years exp)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Turvo Interview Experience for 2 years experienced
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience for 2 years Experienced
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Myntra Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3+ years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- KLA Tencor Interview Experience | 4.5 years Experienced
- Paytm Interview Experience For Experienced (2.5 years)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (2-3 years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.