Round 1: Skype
Questions mostly on the technology you have worked on and algorithms.
Round 2-5 (in person)
1. Implement stack using queue.
And few Java concepts questions.
1. Problem statement: Given a log file with sessionID, source pageId, destn pageID and Timestamp at which the page is visited. Identify all the pages that are linked and find the minimum count of the page to visit to reach P2 from P1 – Use Graph and apply BFS.
2. Design Tank Game – Identify all the classes, member variable, methods and relationship between each class. A design pattern can be applied.
Questions on java concepts, design pattern and multithreading.
Round 5 (Hiring Manager):
Questions were mainly from resume, behavioral questions, design, and databases concept(join, query)
Note: You have to write the code on paper in each round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Adobe Interview Experience (2 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 334 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview experience: | Set 167 (7 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 12 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Nagarro Interview Experience | Set 7 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 1 (1.5 years Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 17 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)