Round 1: Skype
Questions mostly on the technology you have worked on and algorithms.
Algo: Find pair in BST which sums to X.
Round 2-5 (in person)
1. Implement stack using queue.
2. Left view of Binary Tree
And few Java concepts questions.
1. Problem statement: Given a log file with sessionID, source pageId, destn pageID and Timestamp at which the page is visited. Identify all the pages that are linked and find the minimum count of the page to visit to reach P2 from P1 – Use Graph and apply BFS.
2. Design Tank Game – Identify all the classes, member variable, methods and relationship between each class. A design pattern can be applied.
1. Determine if there is a subset of the given set with sum equal to given sum
2. Implement LRU cache.
Questions on java concepts, design pattern and multithreading.
Round 5 (Hiring Manager):
Questions were mainly from resume, behavioral questions, design, and databases concept(join, query)
Note: You have to write the code on paper in each round.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 42 ( 2 Years Experienced )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 43 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience (2 years experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience (2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 109 (2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 111 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 12 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)