Following is the summary of the interview
I have given the interview for OYO rooms for 5+ years Java Developer
- Discussion about my project. What are the core areas I have worked upon?. Things I worked upon. Knowledge about scalability.
- gave me to design a cab management system. like Ola and Uber. What are the main components and details in some components?.
Also asked about the APIs and SQL queries.
- How to make this cab management design scalable. and how to design in such a way that components are micro-services.
- What is memory leak. And how can it effect the product. What are the ways to debug it and resolution.
- What is High CPU Usage problem. how to detect it and resolution
- given a Stream of string coming. So we need to print the first non repeating character
eg : Stream of string : abcdabef Non repeating string : aaaabccc
Round 3 :
- Lexographically nth permutation of a string
- Design LFU (Least Frequently used Cache)
- Design Executor service of JAVA
- HCL Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Experienced)
- OLA Interview Experience | For Experienced -SDE-2
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Experienced)
- Freecharge Interview Experience | Set 2 (Experienced)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 6 (Experienced)
- Cisco Interview Experience | Set 9 (For Experienced)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 22 (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 402 (Experienced for SDE 2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 171 (Experienced)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(For Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 433 (SDE 2 for Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- HP R & D Labs Interview Experience | Set 7 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience (For Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 294 (Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.