Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
Written round: There were questions related to quantitative,logical and verbal.(Not of very high level,but speed should be good enough).
1. C:Basic topics of C.Malloc and Clloc difference.Storage classes.Let us C is enough .
2. C++/Java: OOPs concept with real life examples,Collection in Java,Constructors etc . Site i referred: JAVATPOINT
3. DBMS: Explain normalization with the help of examples,ACID properties,Triggers,SQL queries.
4. Project related questions.
5. Puzzles from programmer interview.com
DBMS and JAVA concepts should be clear.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Which activities are you involved in other than academics?
3. How many companies have you tried before and how many rounds cleared?
4. What you did in internship and how much they paid you?
5. Strengths and weaknesses.
6. Any questions you have.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!