My Interview Experience (OFSS On-campus drive 2020)
1st Round (Online Test): An online test was conducted, which included 5 Sections. All the sections had MCQ questions.
- Section 1: QUANTS, DI, REASONING, VERBAL
- Section 2: COMPUTER ABILITY QUESTIONS: OS, DS, HTML, NETWORKING, DATABASE.
- Section 3: AVL TREE BASED QUESTIONS
- Section 4: Pattern Matching Questions
- Section 5: Behavioral Questions
Tip: Try to keep cool while solving questions as this will be a 2-hour test. Also, the questions asked were basic and anyone can easily solve if he has knowledge of the above CS subjects. Understand binary trees including BST and AVL trees thoroughly as most of the DSA questions were based on that.
Around 48 students were selected for interviews including M.Tech.
2nd Round (Technical Interview): The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Asked me to write a code of 2 coding questions, which were
Then he asked
- Basic OOPs Concepts – Polymorphism with example
Abstraction with example
Inheritance with example
Find the 3rd highest salary from the table (Gave answer using top, but he asked me not to use top instead use max)
3. Where is the security file stored in the web.xml file?
4. He then asked me about Projects and questions that were based on projects mentioned in my resume.
3rd Round (Technical+ HR): The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. He then asked me about my family and family background. Then he asked general questions:
- How many years are you planning to work at Oracle?
- In 5 years when do you see yourself and as what?
As I specified my interest was in AI/ML then he asked me questions based on that.
- Basic questions about AI /ML
- The Knight’s tour problem
I have solved this problem using backtracking. There might be many other solutions to this problem. Do refer to GeeksforGeeks for more solutions. He then asked me about Projects and questions were based on those projects.
4th Round (HR Round): The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. He then asked about my family background.
Later he asked some behavioral questions which are :
- What is your weakness and how you overcome them?
- What was your toughest decision of life until now.
Later than we discussed the academic grades. We had a friendly discussion regarding my home-town, my final year’s project. In the end, he asked me if I have any questions.
Tip: Devise your questions properly. Overall the Interview Experience was very good and the company people were also friendly and approachable.
I thank GeeksforGeeks for its assistance in preparation for placements.
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview | Set 1
- Oracle Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview | Set 5 (For Server Technologies)
- Oracle Interview | Set 6
- Oracle Interview | Set 7
- Oracle Interview | Set 8
- Oracle Interview | Set 8 (On Campus for Application Developer)
- Oracle Interview | Set 9 (On campus for Application Development profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 36 (Application Developer for OFSS)
- Oracle Interview | Set 10 (For Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview | Set 11 (For Server Technology)
- Oracle Interview | Set 12 (On Campus for Application Dev Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Server Tech)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 15 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.