It was an online test consisting of MCQ’s for 1 hr 45 mins in Oracle platform
There were around 4 sections each of which were further divided into sub-sections:-
- Aptitude: Contained quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, flowchart based questions.
- Contextual communication:Consisted of grammar correction, reordering of sentences, reading comprehension, vocabulary, word replacements etc.
- Data Structures based question: Most of all questions (except maybe 1-2) where based on trees (AVL, BST). They were output based questions based on insertion/deletion and traversal of these trees.
- General Computer Science: Questions from OS, DBMS, C++ output with emphasis on declaration of variables question
Time management is key. Accuracy and speed both are important to crack this round. The questions weren’t the regular question, you would find for any other aptitude test
Around 320 people attended 1st round, out of which 63 people were shortlisted.
- 2 coding questions are to be solved in 1 hr.
- Given a text and a pattern as strings, we have to find whether any combination of the pattern is present in the text and if true, we have to print yes otherwise no and we have to code from the scratch.
- Given an array and the range as [1, n] and we have to find the number of subsets of numbers possible on such a way that for a, b, c, d it should have ar[a]=ar and ar[b]=ar[d] and we have to print the total number of combinations.
Out of 63 people who attended this round, 21 people were shortlisted for further rounds.
This is a face-face interview for about 20 mins.
- He went through the resume for 2 minutes.
- He asked me to give an intro
- He asked how many data structures are there? I told there are many and I named the basic data structures
- He asked me to explain basics of stack.
- He asked me to explain quick sort
- He asked me to explain one of the projects with UI
- It’s a query. He gave me two tables and asked to join and retrieve the selected columns from both the tables using a minimum function.
That’s all for my first technical interview and I was asked to wait for some time.
After waiting for 2 hrs 45 mins, I was again called for the second round of interview. This is again a face-face interview for about 30 mins.
- He asked to find the heavier pen, given two pens and we should not use any weighing machine. The solution I came up with is that let both the pens roll down the slide and whichever reaches first will be heavier.
- He gave me two numbers and asked to find the relation between them like they are equal or greater or lesser than the other but the condition is I am not supposed to use any operators.
- He asked me about polymorphism in OOPS and he asked what are the different kinds of them and asked me to explain.
- He asked whether we can overload inbuilt stack class and can we have method overloading.
- He asked me to explain some inbuilt methods of stack class
- He asked me to write a query and the conditions are as follows: There will be two tables student and scores, student will be having student details and scores will have marks of all the students in all the subjects, he asked me to find the student details of a particular student and his marks in a particular subject.
- He asked me to sort an array without using STL and I told him as bubble sort and then he asked me the time complexity and asked me to optimize it and I told as quick sort.
- He gave me an array of numbers and he asked me to print in such a way that all the odd indexed array values first followed by zeroes irrespective of odd or even positioned and then remaining even indexed array values.
That’s all for my second technical interview and I was asked to wait for some time.
After waiting for 35 mins, I was again called for the third round of interview. This is again a face-face interview for about 15 mins.
- He went through the resume for 2 minutes.
- He asked me to explain my DBMS project with flow of design
That’s all for my third technical interview and I was asked to wait for some time.
After waiting for 25 mins, I was again called for the fourth round of interview. This is again a face-face interview for about 15 mins.
- He asked me to give a quick intro about me and my family background
- He asked me my strength and weaknesses
- And I asked him some questions about the company
That’s all for the HR interview and I was asked to wait for some time.
After waiting for nearly 10 mins, they announced the result and I was selected.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 20 (On-Campus for Oracle Financial Services Software)
- Oracle HCM Interview Experience
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 60
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 38
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 13 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 49 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 56 (On-Campus)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 61 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.