Moonfrog Labs Recruitment Process
This article will give you information about the company, its recruitment process, sample questions that have been asked previously, lots of experiences shared by other aspirants, and the portal where you can apply.
About to apply:
Moonfrog Labs was formed by skilled game developers that are dedicated to revolutionizing mobile gaming and bringing compelling entertainment to anyone. Moonfrog Labs is driven by a love of creating the best games for gamers around the world.
Moonfrog Labs was founded by skilled game developers who are dedicated to revolutionizing mobile gaming and providing engaging entertainment to all. Headquarters are located in Bangalore. Moonfrog Labs are socialization in Mobile Games and Social Games. They worked on Mafia Wars, CastleVille, Bubble Safari, Cafe World, Yoville, Hidden Chronicles, etc.
- Round 1: Technical Interview 1
- Round 2: Technical Interview 2
- Round 3: HR Round
Technical Interview 1: This round will be easy and the interviewer will ask you questions on OOPs concepts, networking, DBMS, SQL, puzzle problems, and 2-3 easy to medium level coding problems.
Technical Interview 2: This round will be the same as the above interview. They will ask questions on the same topics but go into depth and check the candidate’s problem-solving skills. They will also ask scenario-based questions.
HR round: HR behavioral Questions and general discussion
- why Moonfrog?
- Tell me about the gap in your resume.
- what can you contribute to this company?
- Have you done any internships?
Interview Experience: It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you with the Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it. To check all types of interview experiences please go through Moonfrog Labs.
Question Ask in Moonfrog Lags:
- Pairwise Swap Nodes of a given Linked List
- Minimum number of jumps to reach the end
- Python Program For Pairwise Swapping Elements Of A Given Linked List
- Minimum number of jumps to reach end | Set 2 (O(n) solution)
- Reverse an array without using subtract sign ‘-‘ anywhere in the code
- Kahn’s algorithm for Topological Sorting
We have resources for you from which you can prepare the programming questions that tech companies will ask you in the interview.
Where to apply:
Please Login to comment...