Round 1: written
What Western digital(SanDisk) can ask for in written exam is not predictable it depends on the openings as per the search knowledge I read SanDisk will ask you only aptitude and technical questions based on c/c++ etc. but according to my experience if its open for all branches then it will ask you digital and analog as well although there would be 4 sections and you have to choose any 3 of them. there would be a choice among System programming, analog, and digital aptitude was compulsory.
Round 2: PI
After shortlisting there would be personal interviews it depends on what are their requirements at our time they came for students who can work on hardware so the question they ask you ( from IT or CSE branch student ) is your project based and basics of C/C++ only. it’s all your luck and your previous projects if you clear this round.
Round 3: HR
In HR round they will ask you basics HR round questions like your introduction, why you want to join SanDisk about your family etc.
- SanDisk Recruitment Process
- CISCO Full-time recruitment for freshers
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- Nearbuy Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- OYO Rooms Recruitment Process
- Quikr Recruitment Process
- CouponDunia Recruitment Process
- Swiggy Recruitment Process
- Dell Recruitment Process
- Arcesium Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.