I recently attended Microsoft Interview for Software Engineer role in Bing Team.
Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 131
Its initial screening round. It has happened through skype.
- Given n*n matrix with some elements in each cell. If there is “0” in any cell then we have to make that corresponding row and column to “0”
Time complexity: O(n*n) Space complexity: O(1)
- Given an array of elements with size n. You should find the number which is repeated more than n/2 times
Time complexity: O(n)
After screening round, they asked me to come for 4 F2F rounds. I have visited Microsoft IDC hyderabad.
- Given sorted array of numbers and a sum. we have to find any two numbers whose sum is equal to the given sum.
Time Complexity: O(n)
- Given Binary tree with parent pointer and two nodes. Find LCA of the given two nodes in a given binary tree
Parent pointer of each node points to its parent. Root node’s parent pointer points to NULL
Time Complexity: O(logn)
- Given two linked lists. Find the intersection point of those two linkedlists
- Its based on Binary tree. I forgot the question 🙂
- Design discussion on Search functionality available in smart phones
- Given a linkedlist with random pointer for each node which points to some random number in the given list. Clone the linkedlist
- Design and implement DNS Cache.
Cache must be fixed in size and it will be decided by the user who wants to use this cache.
If the entry is not available in Cache then it should call server to get the details of ipAddress and store it in cache.
- Print given matrix in spiral order
- I forgot the question. It is related to arrays
- Design discussion on Top Trends feature available in facebook.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 90 (Software Engineer role in Bing Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 74 (For Software Engineer in IT Team)
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Azure Team Hyderabad
- Microsoft Interview experience for full time position of software engineer at Microsoft Ireland Research
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 72 (For Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 137 (For Software Engineer II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 55 (For Software Engineer 2)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 165 (Software Engineer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 152 (IDC Software Engineer II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 58 (For Software Engineer)
- Interview with Microsoft O365 team- Bangalore
- Microsoft IDC Bangalore Interview | Set 153 (O365 Team)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 152 (Kindle Team SDE-1 )
- Interview Experience with Sandisk for SD Card team (C Programming)
- Bharti SoftBank (Hike) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Portal Team)