There were in total 4 rounds,(1 online coding Test+3 Technical Interview)
Round 1: The test was conducted on the Hackerrank platform. A total of 25 questions were asked (4 coding+21 MCQs). MCQs consist of java input/output, java oops, DBMS, etc
- Total number of possible Binary Search Trees and Binary Trees with n keys
- Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Minimum number of increment-other operations to make all array elements equal.
The total time given was 2hr. Overall the level was simple, and so time was the deciding factor for. A total of 14 students were selected for the next round.
Round 2: 1 coding question was asked, simple rearrangement of an array according to given condition) and a few DBMS related question were asked like indexing, type of indexing, etc
They also asked me to solve 1 simple SQL query.
5 students were selected after this round.
Round 3: 1 coding question was asked, variation of the longest consecutive 1’s.
And then they asked me about my projects that were in my resume.
4 students were selected after this round.
Round 4: In my opinion, this was the toughest round. They gave me OS (mutex) related questions. The question was properly framed, and I was told to write the pseudo-code for the given problem. It took me around 45 min to understand the question and then to write pseudocode. I also had to optimize my code which I was not able to do.
In my opinion, they were only looking for my approach towards the question.
Finally, 3 students got through this, and I was one of them.
Note: Entire interview round was conducted on the Hackerrank Code pair. The maximum duration of each interview round was 1hr.
- Be confident and relax
- Do not put any false thing in your resume(like the project, experience, etc)
- Try having an engaging interaction with the interviewer.
- Write very clean code(with proper variable name and comments)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- SRI Delhi Interview Experience (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience for software engineer (On-campus)
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | Set 22(On Campus for Software engineer)
- Samsung Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) (September 2018)
- Amdocs interview Experience (On-Campus) for software engineer associate
- CGI Interview Experience (On Campus for Associate Software Engineer)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus | Software Engineer Associate
- Samsung Delhi Interview Experience (On-Campus for Software Engineer) - September 2018
- Pharmeasy Interview Experience | Software Engineer | On Campus
- Intel Graphics Software Engineer Interview Experience
- Cisco Interview Experience | Software Engineer Profile (On-Campus )
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Interview Experience for Software Engineer(Java)
- Cerner Interview Experience | (For Software Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.