How to create a Heart using C Graphics
The task is to write a C program to draw a Heart using graphics in C.
Approach: To run the program we have the include the below header file:
We will create a Heart with the help below functions:
- rectangle(x1,y1,x2,y2): A function from graphics.h header file is responsible for creating rectangle on the screen.
- ellipse(x,y,a1,a2,r1,r2): A function from graphics.h header file is responsible for creating ellipse on the screen.
- line(x1,y1,x2,y2): A function from graphics.h header file which draw a line.
- setfillstyle(pattern, color): The header file graphics.h contains setfillstyle() function which sets the current fill pattern and fills color.
- floodfill(pattern, color): function is used to fill an enclosed area. The current fill pattern and fill color is used to fill the area.
Below is the implementation of to draw Heart using graphics in C:
Below is the output of the above program: