This is an on-campus interview experience.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is SCRUM?
- What is software development life cycle?
- What are the types of software testing?
- What is continuous integration in software development?
- Write Python program to fetch and filter data from MySQL.
- Merge Sort in Linked List with code.
- Project and internship related questions.
- What is virtual memory? How is it implemented in OS?
- String and pointers related questions in C.
- A simple puzzle like 1000 coins and 10 bags.
- Which trending technology do you know about?(Big data analytics, machine learning etc.)
- Family background.
- What are your ambitions at HPE?
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise, India (formerly HP R&D) Interview Experience
- Hewlett-Packard Recruitment Process
- HP Enterprise Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- ZS Associates for Software Engineer
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 4 (For R&D Engineer I)
- Adobe Interview | Set 10 (Software Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience - R & D 2 Engineer
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 3 (For R&D Engineer)
- MakeMyTrip Interview for Data Engineer
- Software Engineer Interview at Luxoft
- UBS Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience (For R&D Engineer, Sr I)
- Walmart Engineer 3 interview experience
- Paytm Interview - Software Engineer
- Optum Recruitment Drive (QA Engineer)
- Accolite Interview Experience (Software Engineer)
- DE Shaw On-Campus Interview Experience | QA Engineer
- TekSystem Interview Experience for Trainee Engineer
- Payoda Interview Experience | On-Campus for R& D Engineer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.