About Company :
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Palo Alto, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. The company was founded in 1939 in United States.
HP is placed at position #271 in Forbes’ Global 2000 list, #101 in America’s Top Public Companies list, #42 in World’s Most Valuable Brands list, #275 in Canada’s Best Employers list, #96 in Global 2000 list(2015), #17 in Tech Rank list. Also, HP is placed at #61 in Fortune 500 list. Know more about HP
Recruitment Process :
HP conducts 4-5 rounds to select freshers as a software developer in their organisation.
- Written Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 60 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
The Written round consists of three major sections namely General Aptitude Test and Verbal Ability Test and Technical Test. General Aptitude Test, has mathematical reasoning part and logical reasoning part and verbal ability Test.
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts. Students from branches other than CS should prepare for other two subjects related to their branch. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
1. Don’t mention anything on the CV which you cannot defend.
2. Do not mention any term which you don’t know about, the interviewers quickly catch it and asks question about it.
HR / Managerial Round
You can expect general HR questions in this round like:
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why HP ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. What are your failures?
6. Any plan for higher studies?
7. Questions form resume
1. Always learn about the company before the interviews.
2. Always ask the interviewer questions if asked to.
Questions Asked in HP :
- Locking mechanisms in transaction management
- Concept of Load factor in ArrayList.
- what is Java Class Loader
- HashTable vs ConcurrentHashMap
- How java equalsIgnoreCase() works
- What are system calls
- Difference between Pendrive and Hard disks
- Different types of interrupt levels
- What are difference between classful and classless IP addressing?
- Concept of Load factor in ArrayList.
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 39 (On-Campus Drive for Software Developer)
- Capgemini Recruitment Process
- PayPal Interview Experience | Set 11
- CouponMoto Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 44 ( On Campus )
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 2
- CISCO Interview Experience | Set 22
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 175 (On-Campus)