There are a total of 4 rounds
- Least common ancestor
- Contiguous subarray with maximum sum (Kadane’s algo)
- Design google sheets with concurrent editing.
Hint: Use chunks for storage and define sync methodology. Use any gossip protocol.
Round 3: Hiring manager round
- I was asked in detail about previous projects, chat protocols and other bot related questions (since I had worked on them).
Round 4: Bar raiser
- It was more focused on how one presents themselves. Detailed questions about previous projects, most interesting, most challenging, etc.
- Groupon Interview Experience - SDE II for Experienced
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Groupon Interview Experience | Set 4 (SDE2 for Experienced)
- Nearbuy(Groupon) Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Android Developer')
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.