Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Place all numeric characters in string before alphabet characters .
- Using min swaps and O(1) space and Maintain the order of characters.
- Median of stream of integers.
- Discuss algo.
- Shortest common supersequence of 2 strings.
- Discuss recursive Time complexity and write code for best approach decided.
- Discuss logging framework
- Discuss event dispatcher
- 2 stacks in one array
- 1 stack and 1 queue in one array
- 2 queue in one array
- Garbage collector in Java.
- Discuss projects.
- Design a n reader writer class.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!