Round 1 : (Online round : 2:30 hours)
Five sections : Logical, Aptitude, Verbal, Technical and 2 coding questions.
2. One very easy dp problem only memoization was required.
3. OOPs basics , inheritance , base and derive class pointers .
4. Run time polymorphism with an example
7. Schema was given, I had to design a class diagram or ER diagram then had to perform queries accordingly.
8. Asked me about all the joins in sql.
1. Proper HR questions.
2. Asked me about my Summer Intern project
Tech 2(45 minutes)
1. Asked me about my summer intern project and technologies that I have worked on.
2. Find a sum of a binary tree recursively as well as iteratively
3. Find a node that has maximum sum with the root to its subtree such that there can be –ve node value also possible.
4. Asked me geeksforgeeks questions of trees like above questions and I just said I have already seen these problems.
5. Asked him about Grofers and CTC very deeply 😛
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Grofers Interview Experience
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience for SDE-1 off campus - May 2019
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)