Round 0: Coding Assignment
A document was shared containing 2 questions:
- You would have used the feature of Google maps in which you put in location A and location B and Maps comes up with 2-3 routes and suggests the most optimal one. How would you implement it. Assume you are given the road network of the whole world and there is no traffic. Assume that every 10mx10m location is tagged whether road exists there or not and location A and B are a particular 10mx10m location. Also, assume that the effort to move between adjacent 10×10 squares is a constant 1. And, in the output you just need to tell the minimum distance that exists between location A & B.Input:
(i) the world map with data of whether a road exists at a particular 10x10m location,
(ii) locations A & B
Integer that represents minimum distance between A & B.
- For this years Oscar Awards, invitations have been extended to ‘n’ guests. Now, these guests can choose to either come with an existing invited guest or come solo. Based on how the guests are coming, we need to prepare the greeting cards that would be kept at the tables. Now, Yash, who has been tasked to prepare the greeting cards, starts wondering in how many different ways can he expect his guests to arrive. Can you help him figure it out?Input:
n – the number of invited guests
No of ways guests can arrive.
- TCP vs UDP
- HTTP vs HTTPS
- 127.0.0.1 vs 0.0.0.0
- discussion of composite index
- Tomcat spawns thread for each request or process, thread vs process.
- Swap memory
- Design A chat group
- Design an API for expression evaluator.
- Find time complexity for:
- T(n) = T(n-1) + (n-2)T(n-2)
- Print Possible Decodings of a given Digit Sequence, Java Solution – https://ideone.com/q0i64b
- Count ways to reach the nth stair using step 1, 2 or 3
- Grofers Interview Experience For SDE
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.