Initial round was CV shortlisting. They didn’t declare any criteria.Just selected 50 random CV’s I guess. I guess i was lucky to get through this round. The second round was puzzle round.They made us solve 4 puzzles on paper.
1. A man walks on the edge of a regular pentagon.At any point he decides to move away from the pentagon at any angle.After walking a certain distance he turns back and points himself to the center of the pentagon.What is the probabality he would be able to see three edges of the pentagon?
2. 5 pirates and 100 gold coins
3. 100 prisoners with red/blue hats
4. Make 4 equilateral triangles with 6 match sticks.
I solved all the four puzzles correctly. Didn’t make it through this round.
Shortlisting criteria – Confidential
WORST EXPERIENCE so far.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Grofers Interview Experience For SDE
- Grofers Interview Experience
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Online Round
- Grofers Interview Experience for SDE-1 off campus - May 2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)