Grofes came to our campus for software engineer profile full time hires. only CS and IT branches were eligible. There was 1 online round and 2 PI rounds.
Round 1 (MCQ)
There was an online round of 2 hours which consisted of 25 English aptitude questions and 20 numerical reasoning questions and 25 technical MCQs and two coding questions which were :-
1. Given a matrix , print the no. of rows and columns of the matrix.
2. Given a string and find the reverse of the string without using any library functions.
Around 10 students were shortlisted for the next round.
1. Basics of OOPS like inheritance, polymorphism, overloading etc.
2. Implement a stack using 2 queues
3. how would u check if a given tree is BST or not?
4. what is heap
5. Algorithm for insertion sort and quick sort.
6. How to find a cycle in a linked list
around 7 students were shortlisted for the 2nd PI
1. The horse puzzle and the ring puzzle.
2. why do u want to join Grofers
3. what do u know about grofers
4. find the sum of digits of a number
5. how would u find the intersection point of 2 linked list
6. Given a string , delete the occurrences of a given character in the string.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.