About Company :
Grofers is an Indian on-demand online grocery delivery service. It was founded in December 2013 and is based in Gurgaon. Grofers is cashing in on the propensity of urban Indians to order everything from groceries to medicine from home.
Grofers is a mobile and web application that allows consumers to order products online across categories like groceries, fruits & vegetables, beauty & wellness, baby care, electronics & appliances, bakery, meats & seafood, pet care, flowers and home & office needs and get them delivered to their doorstep within a few hours. The mobile applications for both iOS and Android platforms can be downloaded at grofers.com/download. The delivery service is operational in 18 cities: Agra, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Surat and Vadodara. Know more about Grofers
Recruitment Process :
Grofers, initially shortlist on the basis of resumes then they conduct 4-5 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- Should be from CS/IT stream
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Online Round :
Online round consists of two major sections namely technical ability test and coding section. To clear this round you must be prepared with Java, Data Structures and algorithms.
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. Technical rounds 1 and 2 are generally conducted on Skype and rest are face-to-face rounds. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, and OOPs concepts. You could also be expected to explain system architectures/designs such as to build a e-commerce, class design, or parking system design with edge cases. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
HR Round :
You can expected general HR questions like :
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why Grofers ?
3. what do u know about Grofers?
4. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
6. Questions form resume
7. You can also expect puzzles
Questions Asked in Grofers :
- What is heap ?
- Algorithm of Insertion Sort
- Algorithm for quick sort.
- Design bit.ly
- Insertion Sort (Function Problem)
- Merge Sort (Function Problem)
- Stack using two queues (Function Problem)
- Quick Sort (Function Problem)
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order (Function Problem)
- Rat in a Maze Problem (Function Problem)
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Grofers Interview Experience For SDE
- Grofers Interview Experience
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Grofers Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for SDE)
- Grofers Interview Experience for SDE-1 off campus - May 2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.