Hello Everyone recently I had an interview with factset, it was overall a nice experience for me.
First Round (Written Round):
This was Pen and Paper coding round, 3 questions were asked and 90 min were there to solve them.
1) Check if a binary tree is BST or not (Code required).
2) Matrix Multiplication – First I got confused in this but finally I coded it.
3) Find nth node from last in Linked List.
4) Small discussion on project.
Third Round (Face to Face):
1) Tell me about youself.
2) Difference between pointer to constant and constant pointer.
3) static keyword.
4) Height of Binary Tree without recursion.
5) Median in a running stream of intergers.
Fourth Round (HR):
This was final HR round, interviewer was very nice he was listening my answers properly this was the best HR I had faced.
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Asked about my family background – He felt good to hear that I live in a joint family.
3) Why you will didn’t joined your father bussiness.
4) Any reallocation problem.
5) Are you comfortable in working on new Technologies.
and many Hr questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Factset interview experience
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 12 (On-Campus)
- FactSet Interview Experience | (On-Campus)
- FactSet On-Campus Interview Experience
- Factset Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Factset Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Factset Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)