Everest Group Interview Experience for Analyst (On-Campus)
Hello, everyone! This post is about my Everest Group interview experience. Everest Group had conducted the placement drive for the position of Analyst for the batch of 2022. There were five rounds of elimination interviews this year, leading up to the final selections. Since the country was still coping with the pandemic situation and the colleges being shut, the entire process was virtual.
- No active backlogs
- Aggregate 75% or CGPA of 7.5 and above. (All branches allowed)
Round 1(Online Assessment): This was the online test round that was conducted on the SHL Platform.
General Instruction of this Platform:
- There was no negative marking.
- You have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
- You cannot change your answer to any previous question.
Sections: The test was divided into three parts:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Essay Writing
You need to manage your time well as you can attempt the next question only after answering the previous one. Practicing Reading Comprehension and Logical questions would prove to be very beneficial.
Round 2(Telephonic Round with a VP): This was a telephonic round with one of the Vice Presidents of the company.
- The interview started with formal greetings and some basic HR questions. Then it was mainly based on solving Guesstimates.
- I was given to solve 2 Guesstimates and to come up with the solutions.
- This round lasted for about an hour.
Round 3(Face-to-face round with a Partner): This was a face-to-face interview thorough MS Teams.
- I was greeted by a Partner of the firm based out of the US.
- The interview lasted for about 40-45 min during which I was given a case and had to propose some solutions.
- I was also asked a few questions from my CV.
Round 4(Partner Round): This was a CV-based general discussion round with the Partner of the firm, where I was given 2 mins to introduce myself and what followed next was a discussion such as my education, internships, and interests.
- I was asked as to why I wanted to join Everest Group as well as my strengths and weaknesses.
- This was a shorter round and lasted for about 25-30 min.
Finally, around 8 people were selected including me. Good communication skills and confidence will prove to be very beneficial. Hope this piece of writing helps you out and all the very best!!!!.
Share your thoughts in the comments
Please Login to comment...