This was a case study round. The case study was based on DBMS. We were asked to write the SQL query or the algorithm. Case study was tough. Time given was 35 minutes. They were not expecting the full answer, only logic part was checked. Some situation based and some guess estimates were also asked. Also, in this round interviewer gave me 3 puzzles.
- Measuring 6L water from 4L and 9L buckets
Around 80% of students were eliminated after this round.
In this round, my projects were discussed in detail that I mentioned in my Resume. Also, he gave me 3 more puzzles which I don’t remember. Some questions on DBMS were asked which were based on joins, group by etc.
Some questions like:
What is Dynamic Programming
Swap two numbers without using the third variable. Also, he asked me to write corner test cases
Then he asked me some questions related to Team Management. Some common HR questions like Why ZS, My strengths and weakness were also asked.
Finally, I was selected.
Tip: Be confident. Maintain a smile throughout the interview.
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 12 (On-Campus for Technology Analyst)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technology Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
- Axtria Interview Experience | (On-campus Data/Business Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Internship Interview Experience (Summer Analyst, On-Campus)