Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course By GeeksforGeeks
When we talk about Competitive Programming, we can’t ignore the significance of Mathematics here. Yes, it is true that one can get started with competitive programming without any mathematical background, but it is also an unbeatable fact that having good command over several specific mathematical concepts gives you the much-needed advantage over others while solving the programming problems. There are numerous maths concepts, formulas, and theorems that help you to solve the question while doing competitive programming within the necessary time constraints.
However, what you need to know is you’re not required to master some high-level calculus or other advanced mathematical concepts for being a good competitive programmer – but you need to be proficient with some relevant maths topics like BigInteger, GCD, LCM, Euclidean Algorithm, Binomial Concepts, etc. Though to find out only such relevant and required maths topics for competitive programming and to master them accordingly is not an easy-to-go task, especially for beginners.
But what if you can get to learn all the essential mathematics concepts for competitive programming in a single place…?? Yes, to make this possible, GeeksforGeeks is providing you with the Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course that will build and strengthen your foundation on Mathematics based concepts used in Competitive Coding. The course is designed in 2 versions, one for C++ and one for Java, for the ease of the candidates. Now, candidates can choose any one of these two as per their preferred programming language.
- Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For C++
- Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For Java
Though this Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course is open for all – but it is specifically designed for those first or second-year college students whose knowledge may range from beginner to intermediate and who are willing to strengthen their skills. Here you will be building your programming concepts in competitive programming with our industry experts who not only will strengthen your mathematical skills but will make you a pro in them. In this course, you’ll get to learn all the crucial concepts like Time Complexities, Prime numbers and factorizations, LCM and other Mathematical Principles, Catalan numbers, and much more in a most interesting and effective way.
Some of the prominent features of this course are listed below:
- Lifetime Access to the Course
- Weekly Assessment Tests for assessing your skills
- Track-Based Learning
- Internship Opportunities with GeeksforGeeks
- Access to GeeksforGeeks Portal
- Course Completion Certificate
Let us tell you that the actual price of this Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course is INR 1999/-, but it is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 899/-. Before you purchase the course, take a look at the registration process divided into these steps: –
- Step 1: Visit Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For C++ or Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For Java.
- Step 2: Below the Course Description, you will spot a green-colored Sign-Up Now Button. Click that and later, what you need to do fill in all your details. They will be your Full Name, Country, Phone Number, Email I’d, College/University Name, and Year Of Graduation.
- Step 3: Now, you can surely click the Save-and-Next button. This will direct you towards our last step i.e. Payment. Here, you can find multiple payment options like PhonePe, Amazon Pay, UPI, or any other. Select any of them for paying the course’s amount.
- Step 4: Enjoy now as you have made the payment, and are ready to access the course content.
In case some queries or doubts are there, do mail us at email@example.com.
The content for our Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course is: –
1. Module 1
- Time Complexity
2. Module 2
- Prime Numbers
- Prime Factorization
3. Module 3
- GCD & LCM
- Number Theoretic Functions
- Mathematics Principles
04. Module 4
- Modular Operations
- Modular Exponentiation
- Binomial Concepts
- Catalan Number
5. Module 5
- Combinational Game Theory
- Geometric Algorithms
- Practice with Misc. Problems
Check the detailed syllabus for Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course (C++) from here.
The course content for Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course (Java) is almost similar to the Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course (C++) – the only difference is that Java is being used here to teach you the concepts instead of C++.
The detailed syllabus for the Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course (Java) will be updated here very soon.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How can I register myself for the Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course?
You can easily register yourself for the course by visiting this link: Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For C++ or Essential Maths for Competitive Programming Course – For Java. If in case you haven’t registered yourself with GeeksforGeeks, then you should create your account and SignIn through Facebook/Google later.
2. What is the amount I will be paying for this course?
The actual price of this course is INR 1999/- but it is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 899/-
3. Will I get a course completion certificate after the course is completed?
Yes, once the course is completed, you’ll be getting a course completion certificate.
4. Will the course content be available after the course end date?
Yes, the course content comes with lifetime validity.