Differences between ERP and CRM
Every tech business or industry requires a system to expedite the current of information and management of the overall process into its hood with employees and its customers. The view was to design a software solution which supports the customer support with the organization offerings. Let us see what do we got to discuss ahead.
1. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) :
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a software designed to ease an organization’s day to day functions from logistics to managerial. It helps in maintaining a balance with the key functions of business that includes human resource, order management, accounting, and more. This software acts as a centralized system to streamline all the processes and information flow within an entire organization.
Following are some key features of ERP :
- This software is used to integrate all the services which are needed to run the company.
- These applications are web-based and can be accessed through every interface.
- ERP software is responsible to monitor the growth of the organization.
- These applications are used to manage the resources into an organization.
2. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) :
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, which is a software that helps the organization to get in touch with the customer and future potential customers. This CRM software manages the customer service, automates and synchronize the sales. The motive of developing such application are to nourish and entertain the prospect leads which helps the business to increase in its sales and overall performance.
Following are some key features of CRM :
- This software is used to integrate all the customer services at one place.
- This is used to manage and track the functions of the organization.
- It helps in increasing the performance of sales.
- Primarily focused on customer.
Differences between ERP and CRM :
|1.||ERP are the software solutions that helps organizations to manage their business processes.||CRM is the software that automates the customer communication with the organization.|
|2.||It is a centralized system that streamline all the processes.||CRM is the single platform for turning customers into a potential client.|
|3.||ERP is termed as the super set of SAP.||It is the subset of SAP|
|4.||ERP is a web-based application.||CRM is a web based solution.|
|5.||ERP systems are more focused about the organization growth and cost reduction.||CRM systems are focused about the customer relations with the organization.|
|6.||They support the back office activities.||They support the front office activities.|
|7.||Examples – NetSuite ERP, Scoro, AcTouch, etc.||Examples – Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, Zoho CRM, etc.|
Please Login to comment...