Every tech business or industry requires a system to expedite the current of information and management of the overall process into its hood. The view was to design an application which supports the above-mentioned functionality. Let us see what do we got to discuss ahead.
1. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) :
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, which is a software designed to ease an organization day to day functions from logistics to managerial. It helps in maintaining a balance with key functions of business that includes human resource, order management, accounting, and more. This software acts as a centralized system to streamline all processes and information flow within an entire organization.
Following are some key features of ERP :
- This software is used to integrate all services which are needed to run company.
- These applications are web-based and can be accessed through every interface.
- ERP software is responsible to monitor growth of organization.
- These applications are used to manage resources into an organization.
2. System Application Products (SAP) :
System Application and Product in Data Processing is the short used for SAP. They are called as the developers for software that manages the business processes and customer relations. SAP provides software solutions to the businesses to automate their process of distribution and logistic indexes. These processes are combined to form a module and they interact with different business aspects.
Following are some key features of SAP :
- These are the tech-giants which makes enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- These provide organizations to support for logistics, financial, and distribution.
- It is used to integrate core business processes which are required for various functions concerning the SAP module.
- Makes a platform to consolidate every function to process it with full performance.
Differences between ERP and SAP :
|1.||ERP are software solutions that helps organizations to manage their business processes.||SAP is multinational company that sells ERP software solutions to business.|
|2.||It is a centralized system that streamline all processes.||It groups process into modules and interact with different business aspects.|
|3.||ERP is termed as super set of SAP.||SAP are largest provider of ERP software systems.|
|4.||ERP is a web-based application.||SAP is developer that provides variety of options depending upon requirements.|
|5.||ERP systems are more focused about the organization growth.||SAP takes the care of both customers and organization while developing software solutions.|
|6.||Examples – NetSuite ERP, Scoro, AcTouch, etc.||Examples – SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Enterprise Buyer Professional, SAP Internet Transaction Server, etc.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.