Difference between Bootstrap and JQuery UI:
- BASED ON IT’S USE: Bootstrap is famous for developing responsive websites and mobile projects. Using Bootstrap you can develop a feature that you can work in with every size of the screen as it provides consistency across all the browsers and different devices,
JQuery UI comes with a library of pre-written functions.
- BASED ON APPEARANCE: Bootstrap seems to be very professional even when you use it’s basic templates,
JQuery UI looks aged and old fashion and gives best appearance in old version browsers.
Based on above explained differences between Bootstrap and JQuery Ui there are some head to head differences between them which are mentioned below:
|Bootstrap is designed and created by core team of Twitter||JQuery UI is designed and created by JQuery team.|
|Bootstrap is mainly used to develop responsive web-pages.||JQuery UI contains its own user-interface counterpart.|
|Bootstrap is less demanded in the market as compared to the JQuery UI.||JQuery UI is highly demanded in the market.|
|Bootstrap is highly oriented towards responsiveness.||JQuery UI is less oriented towards responsiveness as compared to Bootstrap|
|Bootstrap has its own Bootstrap Grid system to develop free-flowing layout.||JQuery UI has no grid system.|
|Bootstrap looks very professional even with its basic template||JQuery UI looks old fashioned and not very professional as compared to Bootstrap|
|Bootstrap is based on CSS3 and looks cool in new browsers||JQuery UI is based on UI and looks cool in old browsers.|
|Bootstrap is developed to be instantly compatible with all sizes of screens.||JQuery doesn’t have this ability.|
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- How to create responsive image gallery using HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap?
- How to show/hide div element depending multiple values using Bootstrap and jQuery ?
- How to use complex HTML with twitter Bootstrap tooltip using jQuery ?
- How to show contents of selected row of a table in Bootstrap model using jQuery ?
- Similarities and Differences between Ruby and C language
- Similarities and Differences between Ruby and C++
- What are the differences and Similarities Between Lumen and Laravel?
- Differences between Virtual Circuits and Datagram Networks
- Differences between TreeMap, HashMap and LinkedHashMap in Java
- Differences between JDK, JRE and JVM
- Differences between number of increasing subarrays and decreasing subarrays in k sized windows
- Differences between 8086 and 8088 microprocessors
- Software Engineering | Differences between Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing
- Differences between TCP and UDP
- Software Engineering | Differences between Coupling and Cohesion
- Differences between Computer Architecture and Computer Organization
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.