- Client-side: It supplies objects to control a browser and its Document Object Model (DOM). Like if client-side extensions allow an application to place elements on an HTML form and respond to user events such as mouse clicks, form input, and page navigation. Useful libraries for the client side are AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, and so many others.
- Imperative language – In this type of language we are mostly concerned about how it is to be done. It simply controls the flow of computation. The procedural programming approach, object, oriented approach comes under this as async await we are thinking about what is to be done further after the async call.
- Declarative programming – In this type of language we are concerned about how it is to be done, basically here logical computation requires. Her main goal is to describe the desired result without direct dictation on how to get it as the arrow function does.
console.log("Welcome to GeeksforGeeks");
Output: The output will display on the console.
Welcome to GeeksforGeeks
- Functions in JS are objects. They may have properties and methods just like other objects. They can be passed as arguments in other functions.
- Can handle date and time.
- Performs Form Validation although the forms are created using HTML.
- No compiler is needed.
- Weak error handling and type checking facilities: It is a weakly typed language as there is no need to specify the data type of the variable. So wrong type checking is not performed by compile.
Additionally, when compared with other programming languages, it has fewer in-built libraries or frameworks, contributing as another reason for it being lightweight. However, this brings a drawback in that we need to incorporate external libraries and frameworks.
The V8 engine initially uses an interpreter, to interpret the code. On further executions, the V8 engine finds patterns such as frequently executed functions, and frequently used variables, and compiles them to improve performance.
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!