The display property in Bootstrap is used to set an element’s display property. The utilities such as block, inline etc are to set the element’s display property.
The display property classes of bootstrap help to directly set the CSS display property for an element.
The available classes are:
- .d-block: This class when used with an element, sets it display property to block. Using this class with an element is equivalent to the below styling:
style = "display: block;"
- .d-inline: This class when used with an element, sets it display property to inline. Using this class with an element is equivalent to the below styling:
style = "display: inline;"
- .d-inline-block: This class when used with an element, sets it display property to inline-block. Using this class with an element is equivalent to the below styling:
style = "display: inline-block;"
- <div class=”d-inline”> Inline </div> // for inline display
- <div class=”d-block”> Block </div> // for block display
- <div class=”d-inline-block”> Inline Block </div> // for inline-block display
Below examples illustrate the use of the display properties classes of bootstrap:
- How to display bootstrap carousel with three post in each slide?
- How to change column to row on small display in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to display multiple horizontal images in Bootstrap card ?
- How to Display Validation Message for Radio Buttons with Inline Images using Bootstrap 4 ?
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | font-display property
- HTML | DOM Style display Property
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Containers in Bootstrap with examples
- Popovers in bootstrap with examples
- Spacing in Bootstrap with Examples
- Flexbox utilities in bootstrap with examples
- BootStrap | Positioning an element with Examples
- Bootstrap | figure class with Examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.