Round 1 (Coding round): 3 questions. Marks distribution 20, 50, 50. One Mathematics, One DS, and One Dynamic Programming. Questions were of moderate level.
- Define Linear and Non-Linear Data Structure.
- Difference between Array And List.
- If the requirement is to delete and insert elements multiple times then which one of the above two. (2)
- Write a Program to reverse the string
- Now you have to display the value which was returned by the above Java function in the HTML page. write code
- Sort an array. Find the most efficient algorithm, it’s complexity, write the code.
- Public static void main explain
- Use of String in the (String args) can we write Integer instead of a String.
- Explain Polymorphism.
- What is Canvas in HTML?
- What is the class file and explain the full working?
- Algorithm for the LRU cache implementation.
- 1What is Marquee?
- A minimum number of coins that sum up to a given amount.Only the answer n.
Round 3(Resume Based Technical):
- What is meant by asynchronous?
- Explain Array and ArrayList
- Explain the ArrayList and LinkedList. Which Interface do they actually implement
- Explain Multiple Inheritance In Java. If it is possible or not here.
- What is Bootstrap explains?
- Write SQL queries for displaying all unique columns.
- Can a Constructor be private, static, final, return type can be there?
- Database Normalization
- Explain a situation where you were proud of yourself. What did you do it might not be related to the technical field.
- Remove duplicate elements in an array the quickest way.
- What is the default modifier for Interface methods?
- 1Puzzle-You are given three boxes Labeled Apple, Orange, and Mixed. Each label’s name is false. That means if a box has a label apple then it can be mixed or orange but not apple. You have to find the minimum number of attempts to identify them.
- Tell me about yourself.
- How were the previous rounds?
- What difficulty did you face in previous rounds?
- When you get stuck in a technical concept what will you do at that point in order to overcome.
- Any Question
- Tell me everything about yourself including projects internships family background hobbies.
- Suppose in your internship your project partner takes all your credits what will you do in that particular situation.
- Any plans for higher studies?
- Some questions related to hobbies.
- Any Questions?
Good Luck With your Placement!
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Graduate Analyst ( On Campus FTE August 2020 )
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst (On-Campus FTE July 2020 )
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst (On-Campus Virtual 2020)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Deutsche Bank FTE Interview Experience for Graduate analyst 2020
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (Graduate Analyst) VIT 2020
- Barclays Interview Experience for FTE - Graduate Analyst | On-Campus 2021
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience- On Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience (On Campus For Freshers)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | On Campus 2018
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.