- Faster and Easier Web-Development.
- It creates Platform-independent web-pages.
- It creates Responsive Web-pages.
- It designed to be responsive to mobile devices too.
- It is Free! Available on www.getbootstrap.com
How to use Bootstrap 4 in webpage: There are two ways to include Bootstrap in the website.
- Include Bootstrap from CDN link.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com and use it.
BootStrap 4 from CDN: This method of installing Bootstrap is easy. It is highly recommended to follow this method.
- Goto www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Scroll down and copy the BootstrapCDN CSS, JS, Propper.js and jQuery links.
- Copy the linkes and paste it in the head section of the html code.
Download Bootstrap: This method of installing bootstrap is also easy but it can work offline ( doesn’t require an internet connection ) but it might not work for some browsers.
- Goto www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Click on the Download Bootstrap button.
- A.zip file would get downloaded. Extract it and go in the distribution folder. It contains two folders named as CSS and JS.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.min.css"> <script src="js/bootstrap.min.js"> </script> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"> </script>
- Add the file link to the HTML document and then open the web page using web browsers.
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Bootstrap 5 Introduction
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-2) | Grid System
- Bootstrap (Part-3) | Buttons, Glyphicons, Tables
- Bootstrap (Part-5) | DropDowns and Responsive Tabs
- Bootstrap (Part-4) | Vertical Forms, Horizontal Forms, Inline Forms
- How to get circular buttons in bootstrap 4 ?
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Bootstrap (Part-7) | Alerts , Wells, Pagination and Pager
- Bootstrap (Part-8) | Badges, Labels, Page Headers
- Bootstrap (Part-9) | Tooltips
- Difference between Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
- Bootstrap | Badges and Breadcrumbs
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.