Java is an object-oriented programming language and have virtual machine platform that allows you to create compiled programs that run on nearly every platform. Java promised, “Write Once, Run Anywhere”.
Here are few differences :-
|Java is a Standalone laguage.||contained within a web page and integrates with its HTML content.|
- Difference between x++ and x=x+1 in Java
- Difference between super() and this() in java
- Difference between Java and C language
- Difference Between LinkedList and LinkedHashSet in Java
- Difference between print() and println() in Java
- Difference between ArrayList and HashSet in Java
- Difference between Arrays and Collection in Java
- Difference between an Integer and int in Java with Examples
- Difference between notify() and notifyAll() in Java
- Difference between throw and throws in Java
- Difference between == and .equals() method in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.