Java is an object-oriented programming language and have virtual machine platform that allows you to create compiled programs that run on nearly every platform. Java promised, “Write Once, Run Anywhere”.
Here are few differences :-
|Java is a Standalone laguage.||contained within a web page and integrates with its HTML content.|
- Difference between x++ and x=x+1 in Java
- Difference between super() and this() in java
- Difference between Java and C language
- Difference between Arrays and Collection in Java
- Difference Between LinkedList and LinkedHashSet in Java
- Difference between an Iterator and ListIterator in Java
- Difference between concat() and + operator in Java
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.